Basic Membership Benefits
The following information will highlight the exciting benefits you will receive with a basic membership for ECREIA
- Admission to our monthly meetings at no additional cost which includes a three course dinner
- Attend sub-group meetings held before our general meeting.
Sub-groups will be informal periodic meetings that will focus on topics of choice from our membership.
- Company Discounts
As a benefit of being a National REIA member, you will receive discounts from national companies. The following is just a sample of the companies participating:
- Home Depot
- Leading car rental companies (AVIS, Enterprise, Budget)
- Dearborn (leading publisher of real estate educational products and books)
- Insurance providers (National Real Estate Insurance Group, ETMG for self-employed, American Modern)
- And many more companies
For a complete listing and full details on the company discounts you will receive, please visit www.NationalREIA.com
- 20% admission discount on any seminars, Boot Camps, and special events hosted by ECREIA or Carl Schiovone and Associates Real Estate Coaching, Inc.
- Receive National Professional Housing Provider Certification Credits during our meetings and at our special scheduled events
(see the NaPHP Certification page for detailed information on this exciting educational program)
- Receive two 1-hour complimentary phone orientation with Carl Schiovone
If this is a joint membership, the total amount of phone orientations will be limited to 2 one hour phone consultations.
The purpose of this orientation is to understand your specific business and investing goals and provide recommendations on how ECREIA can best serve you and help you to succeed. This call can be recorded so you can replay it for future reference
- Receive a Membership Badge and Lanyard
Wearing your membership badge at our meetings is a great way to help you brand yourself and your company. Members who select the Sponsorship program will have their badges indicate that they are Sponsors.
- Earn a free membership by participating in our “Member Rewards Program”
- Receive an ECREIA binder that can be used to store all of the educational material presented at our meetings. This binder will also include the following section:
- Glossary of Real Estate Terms
- Your NaPHP Certification Tracking Chart
- Resource List that will provide you with contacts and links to help you grow your business. This Resource List will also include book recommendations.
- Coaching Client Discount
Any membership applicant who is currently participating in a Coaching Program with Carl Schiovone will receive a discount off of the ECREIA membership price.
Membership is required to take advantage of these outstanding benefits, you will receive your own personal code that will allow you to access to the member discount area. Guests and “Pay at the Door” attendees are not entitled to these benefits.
As a Sponsor Member, you will have all of the benefits provided with our basic membership plus some exciting added features that will help with your company branding and exposure. The following is an overview of the added benefits you will receive:
- Your company logo and contact information will be listed as a Sponsor on our monthly meeting handout
- Your company logo, link and profile posted on the ECREIA website Sponsor page. With our website listed on the National REIA site, your company will get national exposure.
- Your company logo with link added on our monthly e-mail meeting invitation. Our monthly e-mail meeting invitations are sent to thousands of Investors, businesses, and professionals who are involved in the real estate industry; this benefit will provide you with outstanding exposure to a new client, customer, and contact base.
- One 20 minute segment where you can present an overview on your products and services during one of our general meetings
- A location to display your marketing material at all of our monthly meetings. If you can’t attend, we will display your material for you at our Sponsor Table
- When in attendance at our meetings, you will be mentioned as a Sponsor
Please note, in respect to our member’s privacy, Sponsor benefits will not include contact information of our membership or mailing list.
“Pay at the Door”
For those who can’t make the commitment to consistently attend our monthly meetings and a yearly membership, we are offering a “Pay at the Door” option. This option includes admission and dinner but does not offer members benefits including company and event discounts and the NaPHP credit.
In order to encourage the growth of our membership, we will offer a discount for anyone attending for the first time; these guests will be charged $30 and includes a three course dinner. Please note, guests will only receive this discount once.
Our membership cost includes a three course dinner and is based on ten monthly meetings per year; however, the cost is based on a 12 month cycle (we do not meet in August and December)
|Individual||Discount Individual||Business Sponsor||Business Sponsor Employee||Pay Per Meeting||Guest|
|Discount for those participating in the Carl Schiovone Coaching Programs||Limited Time Offer!||Individual price for each employee of our Business Sponsors||First Time, One Time Offer|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|